Sunday, February 19, 2006

what is the title

Here it is in it's almost 100% un-edited glory (edited last names to save the innocent),
Dave's LL profile Draft #1. (I don't think this one will make the cut)


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi my name is not Dave. I am a sensitive, fun loving, guy, sporty, I like to play with kittens, I like sports that involve alcohol between periods. I am on hemaroids.
I am looking for a girl who are active. No one over 400 lbs. Arms and legs optional. This is not boxing helanaI like long walks on the beach.l My motto in life is "loife is like a box of chocolates and chocolates are good

i am looking for a girl who wets her pants aftyer he reads this . i do not spell well but i'm not dumb i may look iytt but it's just because i competed in the special oilympics once. it was a very special day. i love my ping pong match it made me sad. i don't think I'll complete this ye3arf i won't be able to take the heartbreak. man this keyboard scuks. if you are a fan of the special olympics and all ott things special then give me a call. i masterbate ferociously to toes. my calouses are really big. somed of dave's favourite thigngs to do are weed, coke and sexual experimentation. in my spare time i buil furniture. mostly ladels and spoons. did you know that coke is made of baking soda (otr baking soda I'm not sure) well anyhoo i am not looking for a girfl who will go with me to shoppers drug mart and bug cough syrup with me to support mt crystal meth addiction.

therer once was a man from nantucket who told me he thought I was cute. I said thanks man and went to his house. if this doesn't get all the chicks lining up at my door i don't know what will? do you want tme to shave my head or something because I will. I will do it right now. there I did it! now will you call me please? i also have manners did you notice i said please? I'm not trying to sound desperarate but when you are a single guy with needs you get that way. for yout birthday i will give you a homemade ladel made of saran wrap and popsicle sticks. I am an artisan. Do you not like art? what is wrong with you??? bitch! currently i am working on a crede3nze i am not sure what that means but it sounds french and french kissing is hot (so i've heard). the man from nantucket said he wanted to french kiss me but i said no dude I am not into dudes. we went to denny's instead then to ok a bike ride on a bicycle nuo;t for too but my stomach started to hurt because my grand slam was not sitting well . i had to excuse myself to go to poop i felt better after. I read a cosmo whle i was in there i read that the top 10 sexy things guys like in bed is to have their balls knuckled. . I then enrolled in a ball knucling course with Alex Roberto MD he gives private lessons in his basement. it's smelly in there but if I squint a little and put a clothespin on my nose alex is hot. but then i remembered I am not into dudes but i wanted to get my money's worth so i stayed for the whole class. girls like getting thereir ballls knuckledx don't they? i medan if men do why shouldn't girls? are you iknto that? because i took lessons. anyways... i must go now james humpalot wants to play ping pong with me but he winked when he said that so i'm not sure what it is he wants to do.

A paragraph
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

5 Comments:

At 2/20/2006 12:32 PM, Blogger Ferda said...

too funny! hahahahaha

 
At 2/20/2006 1:37 PM, Blogger Matt said...

I know hilarius the things tired minds come up with at 3:00

 
At 2/20/2006 2:39 PM, Blogger Ferda said...

the title should be:

dave t: the sexual journey of your life

 
At 2/20/2006 3:24 PM, Blogger James said...

hahahahaha!

 
At 2/20/2006 5:53 PM, Blogger Kev said...

He really sounds like a winner!

That is hilarious!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home