Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Matt's Valentines Day

I choo choo choose you ... and there's a picture of a train...

ahem...

Cheryl (my cousin) came down from TO.

She invited me out for supper after work with a few of her friends.

So reluctanly accepted, and had a date with 5 girls at an Indian Restaurant downtown.
The conversation was good. (squash, LL, work, etc..)

I have an extreme dislike of spicy food (border line obsession), so I ordered the butter chicken, with a side of garlic ... something (flat bread). And then stole someone's excess rice.

When the conversation leans towards male bashing... I realized being outnumbered by the opposite gender is not necessarily the best way to go...

We all went dutch on the meal, whew... (these jokes all seem to be excessivly corny)

After supper, I took some time to get over the fact I was the only one at the table that was not given a rose (again corny), and then went home to fulfill my lego starwars addiction, I beat episode 2 and unlocked a few more lego star wars characters. I would have thought lego yoda would be the coolest character to unlock, but he by far the most annoying character. He walks around SUPER slow, and when he has his light saber out, he jumps around randomly choosing a different spin or flip with each jump... instead of walking like a normal character... this seemed to be taken from yoda's cool fight scene in the actual episode 2.

During my addiction fulfillment my old roommate Erika (Erika is also my current roommate's girlfriend) came over to make her man (and her old roommate) a romantic meal. Evan works the night shift and has a long break around midnight. So Erika made Evan a meal before his break, awww.

After they finished their candlelight meal, I emerged (/ was invited) to sample the left over Alfredo (yummmm) pasta and mushroom dish... it was awesome.

Then I went to bed.

This whole thing almost ended up as a comment on the super_ap site, imagine that.

6 Comments:

At 2/15/2006 4:39 PM, Blogger Ferda said...

so u had TWO dinners?!?! SWEET!

 
At 2/15/2006 4:46 PM, Blogger Matt said...

the second meal was more of a sampler.

 
At 2/16/2006 8:55 AM, Blogger James said...

I have to agree, two dinners is better than one.

 
At 2/16/2006 10:52 PM, Blogger iBenoit said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 2/16/2006 10:53 PM, Blogger iBenoit said...

Lego SW Game

Yoda, or Yoga as Holly once called him, doesn't just walk and junp.. he flies on his cool little saucer dish! :)

 
At 2/17/2006 8:36 AM, Blogger Ferda said...

Yoga?!?!!? How did we miss that Hollyism?!?!

Hillarious!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home