Friday, February 03, 2006

Technology

1-0-0-1-1-0-1-1-0-1-1-0-0-1

You may not have understood me but I was speaking technology.

The word technology means magic,
It's basically anything that's really cool that you don't know how it works, and if it breaks you have to buy a new one.

Why, I've got some technology beneath my pants right now!
This is a diskette, diskettes were invented by computers to help us, like how cows invented milk.
The two warring factions of diskettes are floppy disks and hard disks.

I prefer floppy disks because they hold more memory.
Although you have to fold them up to fit them into these new computers.

Another thing you'll need is your very own e-mail address, just take your favorite hobby, add kid girl pie or izzle, and then just put a bunch of numbers at the end.

Robots are technology, shaped like square people.
They're primarily used for destroying Japan, and serving orderves.

-------------------

The Future of technology, or at least what people won't shut up about.
Is wireless, you know things like walkmans, flashlights, and solar calculators.

I can make my calculator say OBOE ShOES.

2 Comments:

At 2/13/2006 11:05 PM, Blogger Dish said...

But can you spell boobs on your calculator? Now that is a talent.

I love technology, but not as much as you, you see... But STILL I love technology... Always and forever.

 
At 2/14/2006 8:17 AM, Blogger Matt said...

Did you watch the clip?
(1-0-0-1-1-0-1-1-0-1-1-0-0-1) is a link.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home