Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Pickup Floor Hockey (Reminder Today)

Hey All,

I have a pickup indoor floor hockey that will be running every Wednesday 6-7:30 (including tonight), for all of 2006.

If 6:00 is too early, there is no one after us and we always play past 8:00. If you show up at 7:00 you will still get an hour in.

Other random info
- It's free
- Sticks, Nets and balls... are provided, (no outside sticks allowed)
- Level of play = beginner
- It's at St. Pauls HS.

All are welcome, (hmmm, public blog....)

All are welcome that have been to a social function with me...
or accompanied by someone who has been to a social function with me...
or if you can touch your elbows behind your back...
or....
...what the hell, All are welcome.

E-mail me if you need more info mmasse [atsymbol] gmail.com.

2 Comments:

At 2/15/2006 8:39 AM, Blogger Ferda said...

Hey next week can we play pickup dodgeball instead? I bet that would be a blast!

 
At 2/15/2006 11:15 AM, Blogger Matt said...

people are expecting hockey, I will bring it up tonight and get back to you tomorrow...ish.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home