Wednesday, October 26, 2005

The ..... rule that isn't?...

Cindy is moving out to her own apartment soon, I will be in a house by myself (and Jennie).

This will be the first time I have ever lived alone. I don't think it will be that different from what I am used to. I will have to start doing my own grocery shopping again. The type of food in the fridge is going to change drastically.
Yay, I will be able to clear out my closet and use it as an actual closet again, instead of a storage shed.

Cindys moving out at the same time as Duncans Halloween bash, I don't expect her to still be moving at 7:00pm, I bet we will have all her stuff out of my place by 11:00am.
I have not seen any starting time for moving yet, hmm. Anyone want to help move Cindy Saturday morning?

Duncan's bash should be fun, I will bring my own chair, and Blockus.
And, if my costume is cooler, I will let the sweet toothed vegetarian be my date.

5 Comments:

At 10/26/2005 2:40 PM, Blogger Palmer said...

I will comment on living on your own.

I've done it for the first time in the past few months.

I actually should go write a posting on my pros and cons of living alone.

But in a nutshell, it is surreal. I mean...let's say something funny happens. Well, you don't have anyone to share it with. Then you become some insane hermit type. Alright, I'm kidding. Actually, you'll be fine with the dog.

But I find you get stuck in ROUTINES. I literally do the same exact thing every night. It's surreal. You need to have extra curricular activities to not go insane. I'm feeling very strange living on my own and I am glad Mike is moving in during January.

The plus side is that you can clean whenever the heck you want. The downside to that is that if you're generally not a clean person, then you're screwed when you want to have people over. Better yet, when you want to have someone over at the spur of the moment and yo'ure thinking "Huh. I know my underwear are all over the place. Better not."

 
At 10/26/2005 2:51 PM, Blogger Matt said...

I assume you clean when ve(accent-e-gu)ro comes over.

 
At 10/26/2005 3:00 PM, Blogger Palmer said...

Not even. When signficant others come over, it's free reign. They already know that we're slobs.

But it's when people like Matt who say "Hey man I want to check out your pad" and then I think "Awww man, I gotta clean up that pad so people can come over".

Wait for November for the house unveiling. Awww yeah. I'm thinking...Remembrance Day weekend?

 
At 10/26/2005 3:07 PM, Blogger Matt said...

I think your busy Rememberance Day weekend.

 
At 10/26/2005 3:56 PM, Blogger Palmer said...

May not be too busy now.

Even though I want to see the family in Toronto, I'll be there the weekend before for OLP. So I don't really feel like going to NIN on Friday, then driving to Toronto on Saturday and coming back Sunday.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home