Thursday, October 20, 2005

Mississauga Visit

Visiting Cheryl in mississauga, this weekend should be fun.

I have my new digital camera to play with too, which works really well.
The battery life is a little short on it, so I ordered a couple extra batteries.
It was cheaper to buy 2 batteries + shipping from tigerdirect.ca than buying 1 battery from Future shop (online) at a reduced Futureshop online price, (sans shipping).

I took an extra day off so I can drive up and get there before she gets off work.
I should bring some graham crackers, chicken, marshmallows and chocolate.
Cheryl lives in an apartment though, so we would need to go outside and find some stuff that burns. lol

I will be all gadgetted up for the trip, iPod + iTrip, camera, work cell, clie, laptop. Now if only I had a gps device for the laptop.

Of course I put off everything until the last minute.
Print out directions + cell phone number, pack, get Jennie ready for my parents, do a little maintenance on the car, charge my gadgets.. hmm there are probably a few things I am forgetting.

I also have to get ready for floor hockey tonight.... hmmm...

.... that is all for now

4 Comments:

At 10/20/2005 3:45 PM, Blogger Palmer said...

Don't forget the nice gift for the host putting you up for the weekend. I suggest a bottle of rye.

 
At 10/20/2005 4:28 PM, Blogger Matt said...

Lol, it's not like I am going to stay with a friend, while attending a conference.

I am going down specifically to visit cheryl.
Although, watching cheryl drunk off rye (or tequila) would be entertaining.

 
At 10/21/2005 7:27 PM, Blogger Palmer said...

So...you're saying that you would be against bringing a family member a small token of appreciation for letting you stay with them for the weekend?

 
At 10/21/2005 11:36 PM, Blogger Matt said...

I am saying that in my social etiquete book, that this is not required.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home