Friday, October 14, 2005

Duck dodgers and the blogs of the 24 1/2 century...

Ah Friday,

I really need to start using my personal organizer again, I keep mixing up the dates of things.

The NIN concert, for some reason I thought it was going to be the weekend after next. And I was debating whether or not to hit big TO (mississauga) to visit Cheryl (the date that I am going to visit her keeps getting pushed back), or hit the concert.
Checking my e-mail shows the concert is not until November.... huh, how did I miss that.
TO it is, I think I will msn Mr. Smith too, see if I can drop by there and say hello. Anyone want to go on a road trip?

I wonder if Palmer wants some company over tomorrow (Saturday), I want to see the new crib.
(I wonder what his address is?), I also wonder if he will reply to me via. comment, or e-mail???, lets see.

2 Comments:

At 10/15/2005 12:12 AM, Blogger Matt said...

I wonder if I will forget to talk to him about it when I have him on the phone today?

 
At 10/15/2005 10:33 AM, Blogger Palmer said...

Yo,

Don`t bother dropping in today. Got some running around all day to do. Like going to pick up comic book boxes.

Hey, do you want to go to a party tonight...someone from work. Should be decent. Let me know. It is downtown.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home