Wednesday, October 12, 2005

GARBLEDINA!!!

What is Garbledina you ask, this is Garbledina. Don't forget to click on Homestar's star when the cartoon finishes.

Well I have to say that changing an xml template is much more difficult than HTML.

Nothing I can't handle, but I have to say I don't really understand the inner workings.
The banner above is a static size that originally didn't fit, and seemed to like covering my wicked cool technology quote.
So I poked around in the xml until the page looked decent. I should get a little more into it, and see what else I can add.

I just put on that free web hit counter, freelogs.com (I saw the one on James site and thought it was a good idea)
Gotta love the warning they give you after you sign up.

"Note: If you alter the code above your account will be disabled or we may show ads on your site or a big image that tells everyone you have stolen this counter or we will call you names and take away your birthday."

I am not messing with that code, I like my birthday.

Well, another first date tonight, we will see how it goes.

5 Comments:

At 10/12/2005 2:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are such a programming geek! :) I'll be checking back to hear how your date went. Dating was fun. I can live vicariously through you :P

ps. I don't have your email. Send me an email so I can keep it in my address book.

pps. oh ya this is Mrs. Pimpson ;)

 
At 10/12/2005 4:19 PM, Blogger James said...

Take away your birthday.

I loved that too. Bastards.

 
At 10/12/2005 9:00 PM, Blogger Palmer said...

So...Mrs. Pimpson is saying that she can't live vicariously now that she's married.

Man, that sucks.

 
At 10/13/2005 8:05 AM, Blogger James said...

She can try - but I might take away her birthday!

 
At 10/13/2005 10:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

noooooooooo but I love my birthday!!! Plus it's in a little over a month. November 29th people. Write that down! I like clothes and DVDs and cash is always nice too... :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home