Thursday, October 06, 2005

Living the Lavalife

It is strange to be dating again,

But, I love logging onto lavalife and looking through the girls/women that have tossed me smiles gives quite the ego/confidence boost. Even though I would be interested in dating less than 1 in 8 of them. And of those handful there are only 1/2 of that I would be interested in after talking to them on the phone.

I have since got my Cindy and Jen on. They always seem to have much more interesting LL stories than me.
Jen's of course is the most interesting, let's see if I can make it an interesting read.

It all starts with Cindy, she was on LL and gets an instant message from a guy she mistakes as someone else. Cindy talks to him for a few messages before she realizes her mistake, then stops talking to him. He messages her back a few times, but she ignores him.
So later on that week, I get Jen signed onto LL. Not 5 min after logging on (for the first time), Jen gets a smile from the same guy. Jen tells me that she is not interested in the guy, but feels sorry for him.
The next day Jen decides to smile back at him. He messages her within 5 minutes and is talking to her via the LL chat.
After talking for a bit, this guy asks Jen to call him, because he has been talking to some girls on LL that were actually men, and he just wanted to make sure.
So she calls this guy up and talks for ~ 5 min, realizes this guy is... strange, and politely gets off the phone.
Caller ID can be a blessing and a curse I guess, because the next day, this guy left her (I am sure this is an exaggeration on Jen's part) over 50 messages in 4 hours.
Jen eventually changed her cell phone number. lol.

My experiences have been much more less awkward, the worst I have had is an msn argument from a girl that was arguing that I was not spending enough of my conversation trying to get to know her. lol.

Later
M

4 Comments:

At 10/07/2005 10:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol this is quite funny. I'd love to hear more of your lavalife escapades.

 
At 10/07/2005 3:41 PM, Blogger Palmer said...

Insanity.

I remember when Matt moved out that he would phone me 50 times a day because he missed me.

 
At 10/07/2005 4:01 PM, Blogger Matt said...

Palmer was my first love, I will never be able to get over him.

 
At 10/07/2005 4:17 PM, Blogger Matt said...

I see Ferda likes to live vicariously (sp?) through others, :) lol

 

Post a Comment

<< Home