Sunday, October 16, 2005

Good Day

Ah full day today was good.

Got up and played around a bit online.
Checked my keyboard, UPS tracking says the last time it was scanned was on the 13th leaving California on a truck.

Then I went for breakfast,
On the way I got called into work, luckily the problem was pretty simple to fix, although my alarm code to disarm the building didn't work (or I put in the wrong one multiple times, I have not used it in awhile). No biggie, just called the alarm company to disarm and arm for me.

Then back on my way for breakfast. Breakfast was good, although a little expensive compared to my breakfasts a Broadways. I think breakfast is more about the company than the food anyway. We talked a lot about dating and lavalife.

After breakfast a whole bunch of us (Mel, Ferda, Amanda, Duncan, Holly, and myself) went to Walmart.
Upon entering Walmart we took a left, walked 2 isles, and Ferda got her drug fix in the pharmaceutical aisle, while I check my blood pressure for the first time in a long time, my blood pressure was fine, but my heart rate was a little fast (all those hot Walmart women).

The main reason we (we = me) were there was to get me some new clothes.
But instead of heading back the way we came, past the front doors, and then up another 2 aisles into the men's clothing section, for some reason we went all the way around the store to get there. Walking through Walmart with another 5 people "that each want to look at different things", takes a loooong time. No biggie, I was looking at things too, punching Mel with a boxing glove that was out of its packaging, picking up some floor hockey balls, etc...

When we got to the men's section though we did spend a while there, compared to the other sections. I definitely would not have gotten those tight pants if I was choosing, or that green collared shirt (I should hang those up soon they are still in the Walmart bag).

Thanks again to Mel, Ferda, and Holly for your awesome advice and selections.

After spending more than I think I have ever spent in one clothes shopping trip (with the exception of my leather jacket). I drove Duncan home.

Then went home, picked up Jennie, and went to my parents place, to give Jennie some exercise, and have some of Chrystal's delicious roast (My brothers girlfriend).

After throwing the Frisbee with Jennie some more, helping Mark with some wiring, and watching some TV. I came back home. And started chatting with a few people online....

9 Comments:

At 10/16/2005 11:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 10/16/2005 11:32 PM, Blogger Matt said...

More friggin comment spam,
James and Ryan, tell me you get these too.

 
At 10/16/2005 11:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 10/16/2005 11:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 10/17/2005 12:27 AM, Blogger Matt said...

ARRRGH, post verification thingy is getting very close to getting re-added

 
At 10/17/2005 8:36 AM, Blogger Palmer said...

I never get spam.

However, maybe it has to do with the fact that I host my own site?

Also, your blog has been there forever. Maybe it will happen with ours eventually...

 
At 10/17/2005 9:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

james gets them but when he deletes them they just disappear instead of this comment deleted nonsense.

Anyways you're welcome for the shopping advice. I'm very proud of the stuff we picked out for you. Remember: colour is key ;)

 
At 10/17/2005 9:50 AM, Blogger Matt said...

I can delete them permantly, I am going to keep them temporarily to keep track of how many I get.

 
At 10/17/2005 10:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Take those colourful clothes out of the Walmart bag! BTW, I'm glad you didn't get the Juicy Fruit shirt -- talk about getting your skiis shined up. Anyway, great clothing purchases.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home