Friday, June 30, 2006

Friday Deals

If you looking for some cheap merchandise.

Howards Pawn Shop in Bells Corners is going out of business TODAY!

Dad mentioned it to me on Wednesday, but the place is open durring business hours on the week-days :-(.

So I figured I should go check it out today durring lunch.


So I came out with
Prozzac - Hot Show (CD),
I could not find any Cake. :-(

And a Game Cube with a broken controller port, with game and 2 controallers.

Precision tools,

and a chair / cooler bag

for $65 after bartering,
I need to work on my bartering skills I know I could have gotten them for cheaper, ah well still a good deal.

Oh, if you want to go it's in Bells Corners, they close at 9:00 PM tonight forever.
Howards Pawn Shop.
They have tons of CD's, some DVD's, power tools, smaller TV's, stereo receivers, dvd players speakers.
Some guitars, Lots of other stuff that I was not interested in (rings, watches, vaccuum, etc.. )
Also quite a few games.

Make sure you barter the final price.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home