Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Coolest thing I heard today

Google Spreadsheet

Cooool.. (I am probably the only one thinking this, I know).

But think about it.
I have a spreadsheet I am using, let's say it's keeping track of my mortgage payments.
(I keep that one at home)

I can now keep it online, and access / change it anywhere there is internet.
(Security issues aside)

I have another document to keep track of systems at work... I can change it and access it while I am on call. Let others access/change it without worrying about 50 different copies lying around.

I am only scratching the surface of my possible uses here.
Lets think of other benefits, by design it has central storage, oops my hard drive died, but who cares I can just go over to this old computer and work while I get my new one fixed.

coooool.

3 Comments:

At 6/06/2006 3:02 PM, Blogger AquariusDragon said...

Interesting how you have two posts for the same post.....

 
At 6/06/2006 3:21 PM, Blogger Matt said...

not for long ;)
Thanks Mel

(Blogger was acting up as I was trying to post)

 
At 6/17/2006 12:00 AM, Blogger Amiene Rev said...

it is fun when we are honest and responsible in our job. :)

and it is fun to story up our daily work life.

let's bloggin it up!

nice to read your entries!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home