Monday, December 12, 2005

Weekly update

Survivor finale just finished.
Danni won, awesome. She was my favored to win out of the final four.
Although I would have preferred Brian or Gary to win, they were not in the final four, Brian didn't even make it to the jury.

My least favorite survivors, Brandon and Jamie, surprisingly not Judd. Judd was fun to watch.
It wouldn't be a good show if there weren't people to root to win, and others to root for them not to win.

Amazing race finale this week!! (I think). AWESOME!! Please don't let Florida win, please please please.

Speaking of which I am still looking for a Bell City Chase partner. My first two choices turned me down, I am not going to go naming names, Cheryl and Palmer know who you are.

Almost done Christmas shopping, only one more gift to go...

On a completely separate note, Dave I have not forgotten about you, but I need some more information, ie. Birthday, uhm.. something else too. This probably isn't the best medium to ask, but hey, why not.

Later for now
M

1 Comments:

At 12/12/2005 8:52 AM, Blogger Palmer said...

No way! I was your choice pick? Sweet.

Ask Vero. She will want to do it for sure.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home