Sunday, November 27, 2005

Heart and Crown


Awesome night,

Small group of us (Amanda, Joelle, James, Carrie, Philip, Phil's really drunk friend, Palmer, Vero and of course me. All crammed into the mosh pit that is also known as Heart and Crown.

The Band was AMAZING, Ten Mile House, Everything they played is on my iPod under "Top rated music".
- White Zombies - More human than human especially surprised me, with me thinking at first, " I know this song... what is it... OMG this is more human than human, AWESOME!!"
A small mosh pit started when they were playing "She F#$%ing hates me", followed by the dance floor sized mosh pit when they played "Killing in the name of".

I showed up fashionably late, 11:30ish, and found Vero already waiting in line to get in. Unfortunately the place was packed and we had to wait another 1/2 hour to get inside, Boooo. Worth the wait. Drunken Palmer spotted us just before we were about to be ushered inside, and gentlemanly came outside (without a coat) to wait with us.

We got inside and made a b-line to the back of the bar where everyone else was, seeing Palmer already inebriated, I tried desperately to catch up, but after 6 shot gunned vodka and cranberries, I gave up, and just enjoyed the band.

We almost lost a lot of things last night. Amanda's Sweater, Matt's work cell phone, Phil's drunken friend "Random German" (that is up visiting Ottawa, and doesn't really know Ottawa that well) Amanda found her sweater somewhere, after searching for the cell phone, I had already given up, when someone else spotted Vero helping to look, and said "Are you looking for a cell phone? My friend over there has it.". Thanks anonymous blond girl.

After everyone had all their belongings, we went to look for Phil's drunken friend, unfortunately, with no success. I hope he found his way back, but it didn't sound like he knew where Carries house was. Thinking of this, I called (right before I wrote this sentence) Carrie, Phil's Drunken friend had found a cab, and him and the cab driver eventually found their way to Carrie's house. Surprisingly they all showed up at Carrie's house at the same time, even with the +1/2 hour they spent looking for him... nice.

After getting a thick slice of gooey pizza, I ended up crashing at Vero's huge ass res room. With Vero and Palmer. Vero is in charge of the entire Thomas residence, so she gets the best res room in the building. Her own bathroom, kitchen, both off of the bedroom, and a living room, AND she gets PAID to live here. Nice, (Palmer I still think you should sell your house and move in with Vero, make sure you get paid for your 1/2 of the rent though.)

Palmer and Vero are up now I will write a little more later.

5 Comments:

At 11/27/2005 2:36 PM, Blogger Palmer said...

Fuck yeah. I forgot about them playing White Zombie. In all my years of rocking, I don't think I've ever seen that live. Too bad no one thought of taking a video.

Ahh...Ten Mile House.

 
At 11/28/2005 10:29 AM, Blogger Ferda said...

for some reason I thought I was on Palmer's blog and reading this sentence really messed me up! I was like ok so is he mentioning himself 2x? Is he Phil's drunk friend? WTF?!

Small group of us (Amanda, Joelle, James, Carrie, Philip, Phil's really drunk friend, Palmer, Vero and of course me. All crammed into the mosh pit that is also known as Heart and Crown.

 
At 11/28/2005 10:34 AM, Blogger Matt said...

lol, I write nothing like Palmer, you take that back!

 
At 11/28/2005 2:12 PM, Blogger Ferda said...

ya you're not as witty :P

 
At 11/28/2005 4:54 PM, Blogger Matt said...

I think you have me and Palmer mixed up again.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home