Monday, November 27, 2006

More Wii'ing (you probably had to be there)

So I brought my Wii around with me this weekend.

I showed Jenn's Dad (who creamed us at bowling)
And my Dad and Mom (who also creamed us at bowling)

It was really funny when my Dad got to serve in Tennis for the first time.
To start I have to explain that to play tennis, you just use the wiimote, want to serve, make it as if your throwing the wiimote in the air, want to hit the ball, use the wiimote like a racket, simple intuitive, and fun.

So not only was he slamming serves that my mom didn't have enough time to react to (the wiimote can determine acceleration/speed) , but his first serve, he was so into the game that he was taking his left hand, and trying to throw the ball up into the air (no wiimote in that hand)...
So he tried it once, (the guy on the screen didn't do anything)
Ok, better try that again... (still nothing)

At this point my brother Mark (who was watching Dad and not the screen like the rest of us) breaks out laughing, telling us what Dad was doing... Hilarious.

--Correction, Jenn tells me my Dad only did it once, but I think he swung the racket after tossing the imaginary ball up--

4 Comments:

At 11/28/2006 8:06 AM, Blogger James said...

I could def see that happening. Very funny.

 
At 11/28/2006 6:56 PM, Blogger iBenoit said...

Can't wait to bring the Wii at my parent's for Xmas. Should be fun!

 
At 11/29/2006 9:55 AM, Blogger Ferda said...

hillarious!

 
At 11/30/2006 12:55 PM, Blogger AquariusDragon said...

LOL! That's funny!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home