Friday, November 17, 2006

Wiieeeeeeeee 3

Looks like getting a Wii won't be anywhere near as difficult as getting a PS3 would have been.

My first thought was, hey, I should buy this at some abstract location.
So I call the Great Canadian Superstore on Richmond, near work.
They tell me they have 6 Wii's.

I bet next to no one will be at the superstore 3 hours before opening.

Then I figure I should find out how many my second alternative has Walmart.
I call the Kanata Walmart and find out how many they have.

Around 50! :-) awesome.

So as long as 50 people don't show up at walmart 3 hours before it opens, then I am set.
The electronics lady also told me that they would have no problem getting more before christmas.

She also told me that the PS3 release they only had 10, and they sold out in 10 minutes.
And they seemed to have a very good handle on the waiting line, telling everyone else to go home before the store opened.

Wiieeeeeee can't wait.

3 Comments:

At 11/20/2006 11:09 AM, Blogger James said...

Way to go Matt. Enjoy the next couple of days

 
At 11/21/2006 9:26 AM, Blogger Matt said...

Thanks, so far Zelda rocks.

I really want to get rayman and toss that cow some more.. :)

 
At 11/21/2006 10:57 AM, Blogger James said...

LOL

Zelda will be the best game, no doubt.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home