Friday, October 28, 2005

Going to be a busy Saturday

Cindy is moving out tomorrow, she is getting her stuff from her parents first, then moving out her stuff from my house. My living room is FULL of her stuff.

Mostly boxes, some lamps, her computer, other random store containers. The hardest stuff will be her bed and her computer desk. Nothing too difficult.
I expect to be done by noon.

After Cindy finishes moving I will need to get ready for Duncan's shin dig, should be fun, little drinking, few games, cards, movie.
I still have to finalize my costume, although I have the major parts already, I might go out and look for a large black shirt, I need a big neckline for my costume. I don't have a black shirt that I want to ruin.
Walmart might have a better option than a plain black shirt.
I will probably go look today. Must buy, booze, and figure out transportation. I think a little OC limo is in order. Might as well buy candy to hand out on Monday while I am out.

1 Comments:

At 10/28/2005 10:08 PM, Blogger Shannon said...

Can I come hand out candy with you? We get like two kids here, and only because their parents know us...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home