Thursday, September 14, 2006

Wiieeeeeeeee

Nov. 19, is D day for the Wii.

Original Link.

Not surprisingly they are going for a close to Christmas launch date, that is so very popular for console releases.

~ 15 Wii games will be available on release day. Including Zelda.
Or you can play one of 530 Gamecube disks...??? (is this all the GC games, or just a selection of them... hmm)
And the Wii will come with Wii Sports, and a controller (/w numchuck) for $250 US.

You can download old popular NES, SNES, and GC games online for, $5, $8, and $10 respectively (US)

I can't wait... awesome.

6 Comments:

At 9/14/2006 4:31 PM, Blogger James said...

so you're buying huh? OK. Party at Matt's house that night.

 
At 9/14/2006 5:05 PM, Blogger Matt said...

If the Wii wasn't coming out, I would not be buying GC stuff, as it's all supposed to be compatiable.

Sure, Sunday party at Matt's.
Hmm, I didn't expect to be buying 4 controllers right off the bat though..

 
At 9/17/2006 8:45 PM, Blogger iBenoit said...

Thought about making a day of it myself... buying it in the morning and folks are invited to drop by.

If we both buy 2 controllers, we could have a blast... let's discuss at a later date.

 
At 9/17/2006 10:55 PM, Blogger Matt said...

I'm game, might be just as fun to play over the net.

 
At 9/18/2006 12:15 AM, Blogger iBenoit said...

Not sure if there will be some online play on day one... I believe there are no wifi games coming out at launch.. I may be wrong.

I'm game to do it at your place. Let's wait and see.

 
At 9/18/2006 2:58 PM, Blogger Matt said...

ya, I am definately game for doing something at my or your place.

Also taking off Monday / Tuesday sounds like a good idea as well.

Matt

 

Post a Comment

<< Home